Drew has been on the move a lot this spring and we’ll recap what he’s been up to in this first quarter of 2011.
- Drew made an appearance at the Atlanta Boat Show with The Outside World to represent his signature series kayak, the Jackson Kayak Coosa.
- Next it was off to Chicago in late January for The Great American Outdoors Show where Drew presented seminars in between some of the legends in the fishing industry, including Kevin VanDam, Al Linder and Babe Winkleman. Drew was a guest of Paddle & Trail and helped kids and adults alike hop in the Coosa kayak in the large on-site pool.
- In mid-February Drew spent time in southwest Florida (Naples) with the great folks at Sunstream Resorts, most notably the beautiful Port of the Islands Resort which sits right on one of Florida’s true gems, the Everglades. Click here to see the video the Sunstream team made with Drew.
- On February 26th Drew visited Black Creek Outfitters and did some employee training and demo paddles on the Coosa.
- March 10th-13th was spent in Madison, Wisconsin, at the largest consumer paddlesports show in the US, Canoecopia, hosted by Rutabaga. The Coosa turned out to be one of the show’s top selling kayaks.
- March 25th-27th Drew made his way over to New Jersey for yet another big consumer show, Paddlesport 2011, where Drew presented seminars and sat on a panel of experts for the question & answer seminars. The Coosa was yet again a hot selling kayak.
- The Discovery Channel interviewed Drew to be aired on May 15 during their show, “When Animals Bite Back!”
- April 1st Drew was in Charlotte, NC, at Bass Pro Shops hosting the first stop on the River Bassin Tournament Trail.
- April 15-16th the River Bassin Trail and Drew went to Birmingham, AL, only to get rained out and postponed until July.
The rest of Drew’s upcoming whereabouts, tournaments, presentations and seminars can be found on his schedule page by clicking here.